Re: keyref with empty sets

From: Nigel Hardy <nwh@aber.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:55:49 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Henry S. Thompson wrote:

>I _think_ I understand your problem, but a complete schema and an
>instance that illustrates the problem would allow me (and others) to
>try to replicate. . .

Thank you very much.

    * mod-admin.xsd is the schema
    * it uses datatypes.xsd so I have added that
    * d1.xml works (probably you don't need that example therefore)
    * d2.xml causes the problem

As you will guess for the filename, admin is only a module of a larger
system, hence the reason for allowing it to be empty.

Nigel

Nigel Hardy     Tel: +44 1970 622 434.   http://users.aber.ac.uk/nwh/
  Dept. Computer Sci,  University of Wales, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB, UK
  Adran Cyfrifiadureg, Prifysgol Cymru,     Aberystwyth, SY23 3DB, UK