Re: Need Help

From: Nicole Kidding <nicole_kidding@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 01:52:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi A Different Lee :) ,

Thanks for the help. The answer was as I feared.
However as you mentioned, I will try to find a
work-around solution based on my purpose. Mainly this
schema will be used for validation. I also hoped that
with a schema, I can use Castor's source generator to
generate the relevant Java classes.

Well, I will see what I can do about this. Appreciate
the help. Thanks.

Regards,
Lee