Re: Problem with types derived from mixed complex types

Achille Fokoue <achille@us.ibm.com> writes:

> It seems that you have forgotten to add an erratum you mentioned in [1] to
> address the problem I reported in [2].
> Without this erratum, the following schema is considered invalid because
> the spec simply ignores the "mixed" attribute of the
> complex type restr:

I believe this _has_ been fixed, by E1-?? [1].  Or alternatively see
the mapping for {content type} in 3.4.2 XML Representation of Complex
Type Definitions [2].  Note in particular new clause 2.1.4 and changed
clauses 3.1.2.1 and 3.1.2.2 (the clause numbering is only correct in
[2]).

If you think this doesn't cover the above case, please let me know
ASAP.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-errata.html#e1-??
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/PER-xmlschema-1-20040318/structures-with-errata.html#declare-type