Schema limits and ordering

From: Stuart Gilbert <Stu@Better.Domain.Name>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:50:20 -0700
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

I've been trying desperately to create a schema that will validate my
elements in any order inside the root element, while maintaining an
individual maxOccurs for each of them.

I can't seem to do it, nor can I find anyone who can help me with this.
I've searched around and found some older posts that are kind of
similar, but I'm hoping that perhaps now there is a way to do this
completely, without just forcing an order, or forcing each element to
have the same maxOccurs.

I would really appreciate some help with this. Even if the solution is
to use something other than a Schema for validation. Preferably not a
DTD though, I'd like to stick with proper XML.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Stuart Gilbert.