2 and only 2 level nested anonymous elements

From: Yankui Feng <yankui_feng@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:53:23 +0000
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,

Do any of you know an elegant way in XML Schema to declare 2 and only 2
level nested anonymous elements, which the second level elements must have a
"xs:ID" type attribute?

For example:

<xf:instance>
  <my:paper xmlns:my="http://test.org">
      <my:author_name id="author_name"/>
      <my:paper_title    id="paper_title"/>
  </my:paper>
</xf:instance>

Within xf:instance, there must be 2 level nested elements and I don't know
elements name, like my:paper, my:author_name, my:paper_title. In addition,
the second level elements my:author_name and my:paper_title must have
attribute id whose type is xsd:ID.

Your advice and an example or reference would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

- Yankui