Re: mutliple default namespaces...

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:30:51 -0500
To: Nikolas.Nehmer@t-online.de (Nikolas Nehmer)
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Nikolas Nehmer writes:

>> I'm looking for a possiblility to define several default namespaces at one
time.

This has almost nothing to do with XML Schema.  The XML Namespaces
Recommendation provides for only one default namespace at a time, though
you can change the default at various points in your XML tree.  See [1].

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml-names/#defaulting

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation