any good xsd documentation generators out there

From: Dean Hiller <dhiller@avaya.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:19:56 -0700
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any good xsd documentation generators out there?
 I tried xsddoc at sourceforge under the xframe project but there were
way too many bugs.  Looking for commercial or open-source.  Open source
is preferred as we can fix the bugs if we need to and get as quick of a
response to support requests as we want.
thanks,
dean