Storage Media Recycling - We buy USED data tapes

From: Norm Hutton <norm@surplustoner.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:01:51 -0800
To: "Norm Hutton" <norm@surplustoner.com>

StorageMedia.com <http://www.storagemedia.com/>

* We Buy Used Computer Data Tape!
* Visit our website to submit your list of ANY quantity and we'll provide you with a prompt, no obligation offer. Let us find the hidden value in your storage media inventory.
* Don't wait - Don't let the value shrink - Take advantage NOW!

Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements available at no charge.

Storage Media Recycling <http://www.storagemedia.com/>

* We buy your NEW or USED magnetic media - We pay for shipping
* We re-condition your tapes and return them with a FULL warranty
* We supply tapes up to 30% off internet pricing
* We recycle your old tapes that no longer have any value

WE PAY FOR SHIPPING! <http://www.storagemedia.com/>
* Where should we send YOUR check?

www.storagemedia.com