Re: Configuration Xerces 2.6.1

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 08:56:13 -0500
To: Ferrari GIanni <Ferrari.gi@apss.tn.it>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

This list is not primarily for discussion of particular processors:  I
have routed this query to members of the IBM team working on Xerces. Thank
you.

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Ferrari GIanni <Ferrari.gi@apss.tn.it>
Sent by: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org
02/03/2004 02:53 AM

        To:     xmlschema-dev@w3.org
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Configuration Xerces 2.6.1

Good evening,
I'm searching the configuration about Xerces 2.6.1 version. Probably I
have to configurate the build.bat, ant.bat, and  lcp.bat  files. Have you
some information about the configuration, or have you some suggestion
please?
Regards
     Gianni