Problem to validate XML with XML Schema

From: Ferrari GIanni <Ferrari.gi@apss.tn.it>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:02:14 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Good morning,

unfortunately I have at the same problem to validate an XML document across
an easy XML Schema.

I'm using Xerces 2.6.0 version, and i can't understand why in my console
there is this particular error:

 [Error] InvoiceXML.xml:4:21: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of
element 'Invoice'.

I modified the header of my XML schema and XML document, but I always have
the error. I'm sure that the mistake was created from my header. Please what
mistakes I'm doing?

Under I wrote the header of my two document. The first is my XML Document
and the second is my XML Schema.

XML DOCUMENT:

<Invoice xsi:schemaLocation="http://localhost:8080
http://localhost:8080/InvoiceXML.xsd"