RE: not a complete functional mapping - help

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:45:39 -0000
To: "'Lars Geldner'" <geldner.list.reg@gmx.net>, "'Xan Gregg'" <Xan.Gregg@jmp.com>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

> You are right, XSV reports no errors. But my authoring system
> uses Xerces.
> Is there any workaround to this problem?

You might like to try using Saxon for the schema validation: since Saxon 8.2
it supports the JAXP schema validation API, so in many respects it is
interchangeable.

(However, I do recognize that using a schema that's invalid according to the
letter of the XML schema spec is not something one should do lightly).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/