Re: source code on xsloader xsobject

Hi Dipti,

I assume you mean Xerces...
XSLoader is implemented by org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.
The XSObject interface is extended by 12 interfaces in the same package
as XSObject and these interfaces are implemented by classes in the
org.apache.xerces.impl.xs package:

XSAnnotationImpl
XSAttributeDecl
XSAttributeGroupDecl
XSAttributeUseImpl
XSFacetImpl
IdentityConstraint
KeyRef
UniqueOrKey
XSGroupDecl
XSMVFacetImpl
XSNotationDecl
XSParticleDecl
XSElementDeclaration
XSModelGroup
XSWildcard
XSComplexTypeDecl
XSSimpleTypeDecl

You can use a Java IDE like Eclipse, checkout the project then use the
Open Type Hierarchy on XSLoader and XSObject to get the picture.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com