http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml.xsd

From: Burak Emir <Burak.Emir@epfl.ch>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 15:14:27 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Not a real question, and not sure whether it is the right place to ask,
but any news on this one?

I found that one from google.

I also found one to some obscure blog that pointed here
http://www.w3.org/2002/08/xhtml/

This seems to be useful stuff - any idea why it isn't a bit more
advertised? Any issues involved? Is there a more official version?

I know that DTD validation would be sufficient, but I am writing an XSD
that contains

<xsd:any namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
             processContents="strict"/>

as probably many xmlschema-dev members do or would like to do.

cheers,
Burak

--
Burak Emir