Re: qualified local/global Re: Namespace problem

From: Volker Zink <Volker.Zink@porabo.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:30:04 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
You misunderstood me. To define a complex type and want element A to be
of type X1 FROM namespace N1 and element B to be of type X2 FROM
namespace N2 is not questioned by me. But why somebody want to define a
complex type to be IN namespace N1 and an element of this type to be IN
namespace N2? (Thats the case if you define a target namespace in the
schema and miss the elementFormDefault)

Volker