Re: XS expressivity problem

Should I also understand that DTDs are not fully convertible to XML schemas?
Here's an excerpt of a DTD:

<!ELEMENT ... ((KIT? , STOCKS) | (STOCKS+ , PRICE , ...))

and here is an excerpt of the XSD generated with oXygen (I found it in your
signature)

        <xs:choice>
          <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element minOccurs="0" ref="KIT"/>
            <xs:element ref="STOCKS"/>
          </xs:sequence>
          <xs:sequence>
            <xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" ref="STOCKS"/>
          </xs:sequence>
        </xs:choice>

As you can see, it is almost the same situation as above. Or is it that the
DTD is not valid? oXygen says it is valid, and I have no further knowledge
on this issue. As a regular expression it is very valid (at least imo)

Regards,

Cipi