Error: "The same table (tableName) cannot be the child table in two nested relations"

From: Cláudio Teixeira <claudio@ieeta.pt>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:49:02 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi, I’m trying to load a schema into a .net program, but I’m getting this

“The same table (dfg) cannot be the child table in two nested relations”

My schema is as follows:

       <xs:element name="teste">

                    <xs:documentation>Comment describing your root

                           <xs:element name="sequencia"

                           <xs:element name="seq2" type="sequenciaType"/>

       <xs:complexType name="sequenciaType">

                    <xs:element name="teste1"/>

                    <xs:element name="dfg" type="xpto"/>

                    <xs:element name="sdfhgfgh"/>

       <xs:complexType name="xpto">

                    <xs:element name="grrr" type="xs:gYearMonth"/>

                    <xs:element name="lsdkf" type="xs:duration"/>

       <xs:complexType name="comSeq">

                    <xs:element name="seqPP" type="sequenciaType"/>

Basically I have two elements of a complex type that on it’s turn has on
element of another complex type. It is this last complex type that causes
the error..

Is this normal? What can I do to prevent this kind of situation?

Thanks in advance

Cláudio Jorge Vieira Teixeira

IEETA-Instituto de Engenharia Electrónica e Telemática de Aveiro
Universidade de Aveiro
Campus Universitário de Santiago
3810-193 Aveiro