Questions on Value Validations

From: Ayman El-Geneidy <aelgeneidy@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 00:54:28 -0400
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I am trying to set a range for a schema element and would appreciate if I can get some advice on the best way to do it.

What I am trying is to set a restriction on a simple type element, then referencing that elment in a complex type, and finally reference that complex type in a different complex type (root element).

Are there any restrictions when using <xsd:restriction> on referencing the resulting element in a different element?

If the boundary conditions are repeated for other elements, what is the cleanest way to achieve that?

Please excuse my trivial questions as I am fairly new to the subject.

Thanks for any help.

Ayman