Re: Beginner's Question - Schema Validation Problem

From: Ayman El-Geneidy <aelgeneidy@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:10:20 -0400
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Noah,

Thank you very much for replying. I am sorry I have mislead you a little bit with the 'maxOccurs' attribute on the root element. I have found that error a while agao and corrected but I was copying the code snippet I sent from an old version.

Anyway, I have attached the files if you want to have a complete look at the schema.

Thank you very much for your help. It is highly appreciated.

Ayman