DTD

From: roberto <roberto@softsite.com.br>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:04:23 -0300
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi everybody.

I am creating a DTD file to validate my XML, and I want to do the thing
listed below:

In the XML File, I can have these tags: edit, fields and grid.
All of those tags are under the main tag called builderview.
The edit or grid are needed tags (you can have just edit, just grid or
both, but you can’t have none of them), and “fields” is optional.

So, if I use the “comma” to separate them into the <!ELEMENT builderview
(edit, grid, fields) >, they will need to appear in the order specified,
but actually, they can appear in any order.

If anybody knows something that could help me, thanks a lot.

[]īs,

Roberto R. Costa Lima Jr
Computer Science Student
Federal University of Ceara - Brazil