Need solutions

From: Raj sekar <sekar_does@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:01:48 +0100 (BST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi all,
I have one problem in validating  a xml with schema.Actaully i have one well formed xml document.Now ihave to write a schema.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<book xmlns=http://www.w3schools.com>

<title> A Cookbook for Beginners</title>

<new:author>

<name>A</name>

<new:nickname>aa</new:nickname>

</new:author>

<pages>392</pages>

<new:illustrator>John Doe</new:illustrator>

<new:>John Doe</new:illustrator>

</book>

I'm working in XML SPY and websphere, I'm not able write the schema,whenever i generate schema from both the IDs , i got errors the <xmlns:new> is not valid..

plzz help  me to solve the problems

thanks,

rajasekar

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.