Open source java utility for the creation of a template xml doc based on existing XSD doc?

From: vincent OSullivan <vincent_os@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:13:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi All,
      I need to create a tamplate XML instance
document based on an existing XSD document. I am
hoping that there is an opensource java utility class
out there that will suck in a given XSD file and
produce an assocated template xml file (much like the
way many xml editors (xmlspy for example) will create
a draft XML for you ased on a specified XSD).
Can anyone point me to such an open source utility
class or provide a guideline as to how I might go
about doing this?

Thanks,
-Vincent O'Sullivan