RE: Invalid per cvc-complex-type.1.3: undeclared attribute {None}:use

From: Svend Bent Nielsen <jawsoap@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:56:20 +0000
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Thank you for the responses.

I have not looked closely at Poul's solution yet other than checking that
yes, it does validate. Thank you there.

I have a question for Edwins comment about namespaces. What is the
significance of the suggestion? I made the schemas with no xs: because of an
existing group of schemas that did not have the xs: namespace. I do not know
any advantadge nor disadvantadge of doing so.

(I hope that I have phrased my question understandably)

>I would suggest first changing your XMLSchema, to make sure not all 'your'
>elements are in the XMLSchema namespace, like below:
>
><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
><xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<!-- Snip -->

Sincerely,