Re: Appendix F regular expression (XmlCharRef)

Then I don't understand the reason for rule [19]
in Appendix F, since the character "A" can always
be represented by using &-#-6-5-;  or &-#-x-4-1-;
The stiring is converted to the character it
represents by the xml parser before the schema
routines ever see it.  No special rule is required.