  From: Naren Chawla
  To: Cams Ismael ; xmlschema-dev@w3.org
  Cc: xmljava2003@yahoo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 11:48 AM
  Subject: [xmlschema-dev] RE: how to create an xml

  Hi Anand:

  Have you considered using XDB features  in Oracle DB ?  Depending on system architecture for your application, XDB might be an option.  When you use XDB, you can validate during storage.

  Otherwise, all good parsers (Xerces, Oracle, etc..) support validation against schema on parsing. You have to make sure that you do - setValidationMode(true).

  --Naren