how to create an xml

From: XML Java <xmljava2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:12:24 -0800 (PST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hello Everybody,

My J2EE web application has to read data from an Oracle database and generate an XML which should confirm to a given XSD file. I can create this XML file using java to retrieve data from DB and write it to an XML using File I/O.

Is this the correct way to do it or should I be using some Free Utility code which will validate the XML file(against the given XSD) as it creates it?

I was thinking that since I will be writing Java code to create the XML it will anyways comply with specified XSD.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anand