Schema Structure Question

From: Wendy Attenberger <Wendy.Attenberger@nreis.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:53:46 -0500
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

<Alphabet>
<A>
<B>
<C>
</Alphabet>
In the schema, how do you indicate that at least one item is required (A,B
or C), but also allow for some ("A and B" OR "B and C", etc.) items or all
items(A,B, & C) to be present in the xml?
We've messed around with the <xs:choice>, <xs:all> ,minOccurs and maxOccurs,
but we can't get the right combination? Any ideas? Thanks.
Wendy

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail is intended only for xmlschema-dev@w3.org and the contents
should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of Wendy.Attenberger@nreis.com and do not necessarily
represent those of the organization they work for unless otherwise specifically
stated. As internet communications are not secure we do not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this message nor responsibility for any change
 made to this message after it was sent by the original sender. We advise you
to perform your own virus check before opening any attachment as we cannot
accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.