Uniqueness in combination with mixed content

From: Cams Ismael <Ismael.Cams@siemens.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:20:52 +0100
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hello all,

I hope somebody can help me with this problem. I was trying to define
uniqueness on a mixed content element. However if I am correct, it's not
possible to put restrictions on mixed content. And indeed bot with msxml and
xsdvalid I got an error message. But when I tried to validate with
Xerces2.0.0 I didn't get any error message. Even more, when I defined twice
the same value, Xerces detected this and warned me about that. For me it
would be great if the Xerces parser was right, but I got the feeling that
Xerces doesn't follow the recs here. Can somebody help me with this ?

Kind regards,
IsmaŽl