Crash in SchemaValidator::validateElement

Hi,

I am able to successfully implement EntityResolver to
take care of the external schema locations.

The parser is observed to throw and exception, when
the Schma is missing at the specified location - but
for the next call to parse() method, the application
is observed to be crashing with the following stack -

   DOMParser::parse(0x29c4e88, 0x2110b20, 0x0,
0x29c4e8c, 0x2551bb0, 0x2a70330)
        XMLScanner::scanDocument(0x277aab0, 0x2110b20,
0x0, 0x2a7033c, 0x400c00, 0x3180)
        XMLScanner::scanDocument(0x277aab0, 0x29c0d40,
0x0, 0x29d6c68, 0x574884,
     0x1bb2e0)
        XMLScanner::scanDocument(0x277aab0, 0x2a70bb8,
0x0, 0x277ab20, 0x0, 0x29c4e88)
        XMLScanner::scanContent(0x277aab0, 0x1, 0x1,
0x56ff9c, 0x56ffc4, 0x55efb5)
        XMLScanner::scanStartTagNS(0x277aab0,
0xffbe847f, 0x20ea1b0, 0x5516b8, 0x0, 0x1)
        SchemaValidator::validateElement(0x2551bb0,
0x20ea1b0, 0x0, 0x20ea1b0, 0x25530a0,
     0x0)

I am using Xerces V 1.5.1 on sun4_solaris.

I am calling XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize(); only once
in the application [ because of the know bug in this
version ]

I suspect the following
+ I must be missing some statics ( either with thee
parser instance OR related to Initialize() OR with the
application ] after the exception is thrown, which for
the next call to the parse() method is clashing.

Any clues / hints are welcome.

Thanks,
Shirish

--- Christian Sell <christian.sell@netcologne.de>