Re: Schema Document Access

From: Shirish Kulkarni <shirish_kul@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:28:13 -0800 (PST)
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Henry :

Actually, I wish to avoid giving the absolute path in
the instance document and have the actual path getting

controlled within the application ( or Schema ?? ) -
so as to make the instance documents portable ( common
Unix & NT ).

So should I be setting up EntityResolver in such case
or Schema gives some other technique ?

Shirish