Re: How to use schema checker from local host?

Carol Mattsson <mattsson@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I see the XML schema checker has an option to check .xsd and .xml files
> via file upload, so you don't need to post them to a web site to have
> them checked.
>
> But since both the .xml and the .xsd file must be submitted for
> checking, how do I submit both of them via the "browse" option?  The
> error message I got after submitting just my XML file to be checked,
> indicated the .xsd file it referred to could not be found for checking.

Sorry, but multiple document POSTing is just to messy for my modest
HTTP skills.  Your best bet is to download and install a validator
locally -- see the Schema public home page [1] for a list of
validators available for download, including XSV [2].

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema
[2] ftp://ftp.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/pub/XSV/XSV24.EXE
                      Half-time member of W3C Team