RE: New release of XSV available

From: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:24:39 -0700
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi,

I am not sure what you are asking. I created no script. Everything was from
the base install of the EXE link you gave. I believe the first problem was
that the installer did not remove the old python DLL.

The problem with XSV hanging could simply be fixed by showing 'help' if a
user just types 'xsv' but it is no big deal. Everything works fine when
giving correct args.

-Rob