Re: restrict content to values out of a xml file

From: <Stefan.Wachter@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:10:49 +0100 (MET)
To: Nadine.Koehler@sew-eurodrive.de
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi Nadine,

what you need is validation across documents. This is currently not
supported by the schema recommendation. Yet, I see two possibilities:

1. You use an XInclude in the document that refers values in the other
document.
2. You use JBind (available at http://www.jbind.org). I developed a
validator that supports to carry on so called "data contexts" from instance document
validation to other instance document validations.

--Stefan