Re: Identifying XML Schema Design Objectives

From: Ken Gross <ken_gross_phd@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:47:44 -0800
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

I am new to this message board.  Not sure if I have to join before
publishing a response.  We will see....

Your design objectives are for transaction modeling using schema.   For that
they are very good - thanks for posting them.

I would contend that a totally different set of objective priorities would
apply to modeling static, non-transactional, data.