RE: now trying extending schemas using xs:include

From: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:57:35 -0800
To: "Priscilla Walmsley" <priscilla@walmsley.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Thank you very much!

That fixes it for the the include based schema problem. But what I really want
to do it is import the schemas so I can use a different namespace. Did you
happen to see my previous post? Please, please tell me you another (easy |
basic) solution :)

Thanks again,
-Rob

p.s. I am going to go out and buy your book!