Re: Patterns and Decimal

From: daniella d <daneladg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:05:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: Paul Warren <pdw@decisionsoft.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,
What you have written is exactly what I expect it to do. It does it all fine apart from the third pattern. It doesn't produce an error when I enter "0123". It seems to be ignoring it. I am using Xerces 2.3.0. I've tried writing them in different ways but I can't get all three patterns to work together.
Danniela
 Paul Warren <pdw@decisionsoft.com> wrote:On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 10:30, daniella d wrote:
> When I use the patterns bellow the third pattern is ignored. Can
> somebody tell me why?
>
> Thank you
>
> daniella

That does what I expect it to when I try it. That is:

123.00
123
0.123

are all valid.

0123

is invalid.

Is this different from what occurs at your end - if so, what validating
parser are you using. Otherwise, what are you expecting it to do.

Paul
--
Paul Warren, Client Services DecisionSoft Limited
+44-1865-203192 http://www.decisionsoft.com