From: "Morris Matsa" <mmatsa@us.ibm.com>
To: "Hugh Wallis" <hugh_wallis@hyperion.com>
Cc: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>; <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, 23 February, 2003 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: More on xs:anySimpleType

a) Can I assume that your question is not whether a type can derive from
anySimpleType, but whether a schema can reference anySimpleType?  For
example:
<xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:anySimpleType" />
This includes no derivation and no type declaration, neither a local one
nor a global one.

b) I believe the errata is publically available at
http://www.w3.org/2001/05/xmlschema-errata

"Hugh Wallis" <hugh_wallis@hyperion.com>@w3.org on 02/23/2003 07:55:09 PM

Sent by:    xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org