Re: XSD invalid attribute 'use' in element 'attribute [xsd/java/oracle]

From: Piotr Puszcz <proint@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:10:27 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
hi Paul,
    did you manage to solve that problem somehow? I know that if the xsd doc would be inlined, like this:

    <xs:element name="PERSON">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:attribute name="NAME" type="xs:string" use="required"/>
        </xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>

everything is fine. But i need to have an opportunity to define my own types of elements and attrs, because the schema i am working at is ratcher more complicated then this example. i would be very uncomfortable to repeat the same definitions as the attribute or element of specific type comes up (for example non xsd:standard date or enumeration fields like sex or marital status).

what does this zip file contain? is there workaround of this (maybe bug) there. then i would very appriciate your help and this zip of course.
regards,
Peter

Tanie bilety lotnicze!
http://samoloty.onet.pl