Re: Problem with validation against Schema.

All the elements in your instance document are in a namespace (as I
said in my previous message, this is almost certainly a bug -- remove
the xsi: prefix from all your elements -- they're not in the
schema-instance namespace, for sure).

You schema is explicitly for elements in no namespace.

So not surprisingly, it won't validate your instance.

ht

"SHAY" <shayb@rafael.co.il> writes:

> The processor\browser is Microsoft Explorer 6.0. I'm not using any special
> application to validate the Instance against the schema I created. I'm just
> property.
> As I mentioned, after checking the schema for well formedness(By the
> processor), no validation is done.
> The following is my Schema:
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">

<snip/>

> </xsd:schema>
>
> The Instance goes like this:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>
> <xsi:proposals xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="file:///C:/My Documents/proposal1.xsd">
>
> 	<xsi:PROPOSAL>
>
> 	</xsi:PROPOSAL>
>
> </xsi:proposals>

                      Half-time member of W3C Team