XLink attributes in a Schema

From: Axel Billen <axel.billen@web.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:20:33 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

I am working on a projekt and i have to integrate XLink attributes in several Schema. I imported the xlink namespace and used the following tag:

<xs:anyAttribute namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"/>

That worked fine. But sometimes i wanted to use only one attribute, like xlink:href. In this case i tried to use

<xs:attribute ref="xlink:href" use="required" />.

If i used this tag, my validator would throw an error, because of the namespace prefix. Why didnīt this tag work? Can you help me?

Regards and thanks,
Axel Billen

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110