Re: Xsd Include Validation Error

From: Gary Almond <garyalmond@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:35:37 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I have exactly the same problem - I've narrowed it down to a simple/context type in the included schema using a base type defined in the same included schema.  I think this may be some sort of design restriction within the Microsoft tools (I am trying to created a strongly typed c# dataset) as I have successfully validated a similar scenario using XMLSpy 5.