Nested Elements and Multiple Inheritance

From: Amit Bansal <abansal@uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:47:38 -0800
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I have a problem, such that i am designing an XML file for a tree
structure.

For instance later on the tree, the child node happens to be related to
different sublings. Does that mean i repeatidly define the element tag
for the child in both the parent siblings or is there a way to define an
elment once and call it: kind of calling a funtion in a java file.

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~ravip/facet-docs/facet-thesis.pdf

The link above defines the tree on page 101 of this thesis, i am
building the XML file for.
You will find the double dependencies for a certain children nodes, how
do i represent them in an XML document.
Please help me out !

I am attaching an XML document that I currently made, but am stuck on
thoe multiple dependencies.

Thanks,
Amit Bansal

=       Amit Bansal          =