Re: referencing a schema fails

From: John Haber <jhaber@haberarts.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:40:47 -0400
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Cc: <aa_vrac@hotmail.com>
Thanks, Alain.

I guess I didn't properly understand the function of the preceding
attribute, defining a namespace.  Now, maybe it's the validator I'm using;
I'm simply opening my document in Peter's xml editor 2.0.  However, once I
edit out "noNamespace," I get a different error message for line 0.  Now it
tells me that I've an unrecognized attribute, consisting of

{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance}SchemaLocation

It's as if it were ignoring the intervening closed quote, space, attribute
name xsi:SchemaLocation, equal sign, and open quote.  I hear it's an
excellent program, so I've a feeling it's an error I'm making.

Thanks for the advice!
John