please help!

From: j h <jhhzjh@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hello,        I'm new in XML. And now I met a problem with xml schema.  I have designed a xml schema(try.xsd). And then I try to generate a new
xml file(tryfirst.xml) which conform to that schema(try.xsd). But the
result is : the content of the tryfirst.xml is much less than the content
of the try.xsd. For example, in the schema I've defined 4 elements, but
in the xml file only have 2 elements. I don't know what's happened.
     Can anyone give me some solutions to this problem?        Thanks in advance!
      Inge J.