Re: inconsistent union of patterns

From: Will Crosbie <Will.Crosbie@arch.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:35:33 -0500
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi.  I was reading over the conversation thread and have come across what I consider to be a related byproduct of the conversation that you are having here.  I am trying to find documentation that identifies valid extensions on an email address.

Of course, there is no denying that .com/org/net and many other three character extensions are valid email extensions.  But are there any valid one or two character extensions in existence?  More importantly, is there any documentation on the web that you are aware of that might support any conclusion that you have?

I'm hoping that I'm coming to the right set of brains on this.  If possible, please reply via email to will.crosbie@arch.com with any information that you might have.  And thank you ever so kindly for your time.

Will Crosbie
Quality Assurance Analyst
will.crosbie@arch.com