De: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk [mailto:ht@inf.ed.ac.uk]En nombre de Henry S.
Thompson
Enviado el: martes, 15 de abril de 2003 11:40
Para: Alejandro López
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Asunto: Re: Validating documents with ISO/IEC 15938-1 chapter 6 schema

Alejandro López <alexl@salleURL.edu> writes:

> Dear All,
> 	I am involved in a research project on MPEG-7 and I would like to
generate
> descriptions according to the schema defined in chapter 6 of ISO/IEC
15938-1
> since I need to send a complete MPEG-7 description on MPEG-2 by means of
> Access Units.
> 	The problem is that I am not able to validate my MPEG-7 descriptions
> according to that schema, I have tried to do it with
> http://ana.ctr.columbia.edu/ but it didn´t work.
> 	Has anybody created XML documents validated with this schema?
> 	I send in the attachment the schema extracted from the standard.

The schema document you attached seems fine.  Do you have a sample
MPEG-7 document you believe to be OK which doesn't validate?  Which
validator are you using?  What error messages does it give?

                      Half-time member of W3C Team
 [mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged
spam]