From: Avin Patel [mailto:avinpatel@iit.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 5:09 PM
To: xmlschema
Subject: #any or #other namespace for any element

Hi All,
I have following code, that wouldn't work:
   <xsd:complexType name="LastUpdate">
      <xsd:choice>
         <xsd:element name="referencedTime" type="ReferencedValue"/>
         <xsd:element name="generalizedTime" type="xsd:dateTime"/>
         <xsd:any namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>
      </xsd:choice>
   </xsd:complexType>

When I change the 'any' element namespace to "##other", it validates OK.
BUT what I want is any element can be in 'this' namespace, well here except
"referencedTime" & "generalizedTime".
Any way around?
Thank you for your time.
Avin Patel