Validating documents with ISO/IEC 15938-1 chapter 6 schema

From: Alejandro López <alexl@salleURL.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:38:37 +0200
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Dear All,
	I am involved in a research project on MPEG-7 and I would like to generate
descriptions according to the schema defined in chapter 6 of ISO/IEC 15938-1
since I need to send a complete MPEG-7 description on MPEG-2 by means of
Access Units.
	The problem is that I am not able to validate my MPEG-7 descriptions
according to that schema, I have tried to do it with
http://ana.ctr.columbia.edu/ but it didn´t work.
	Has anybody created XML documents validated with this schema?
	I send in the attachment the schema extracted from the standard.
	Thank you in advance,
	Alejandro.