RE: Please confirm parser error concerning ws

Hi Rainer,

The only reason I could think that the parser would have a problem with your
example was if you are trying to two validate "myId" twice.  As you know,
the ID value must be unique within the whole document.

Sincere Regards,

Andy Del Rio
Decade Systems
(904) 482-4212