RE: Relative path in xs:include ???

From: Mark Feblowitz <mfeblowitz@frictionless.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:11:28 -0400
To: "'Mgr Georg Black'" <georg.black@seznam.cz>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

How many dots? Which parser?

Most accept a single dot (current directory) or two dots (parent directory).
If you want to go up more than one level in the directory hierarchy, you
have to use "../.."

There are still a few parsers that don't handle relative references, but
current versions of Xerces and MSXML do (I suspect that others do, too).

Mark