From: Mgr Georg Black [mailto:georg.black@seznam.cz]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 7:23 AM
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: Relative path in xs:include ???

Hi everybody.
I want to use tag xs:include with relative path to schema to be
included. But when I use relative path I get message

Failed to read included schema document '...'.

Where is directory '.' I tried directory with schema with tag
include, aplication root, etc. When I write there absolute path, then
all is OK.
rem.: when I use xml schmema with path c:\ .... so this is ok and
relative path too, but calling schmeam with url http://... so then
doesn't it work.

Thanks for your help.
Georg