Re: Proposal/Question for XMLSchema-instance schema

From: Stefan Wachter <Stefan.Wachter@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:52:19 +0200 (MEST)
To: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk;xmlschema-dev@w3.org;; (Henry S. Thompson);

I read the comment. I meant that other definitions of these attributes might
help parsers to use validation logic which they already have. For example, I
can imagine that parsers have built-in declarations for the xsi attributes.
It would be nicer if these internal declaration would use more restricted
types than anySimpleType. And it would be nicest if these declarations would
correspond to what is contained in the dummy schema for the XMLSchema-instance
namespace.

--Stefan